- "When the owner was standing there on the doorstep of the Achnacarry Guest House, waiting to welcome me in, he felt so genuine and sincere. I think that’s when I knew I’d be having a good time. It really worked out for me, especially with the English-style (and complimentary) breakfast in the morning. Plenty of positives."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed myself, what better review can there be than that? Self-catering apartment, so the kitchen’s a very important part, right? Well, they’ve got a wonderful set up here. So, easy to cook dinner. And the bathroom’s excellent as well. Loved the shower. Top quality accommodation, really first class."
- "This is an excellent guest house, my girlfriend and I spent a couple of nights here and were very impressed. Richard and Joan were fantastic hosts and our room was lovely, spotless and a great bed. Perth was within walking distance and breakfast was absolutely delicious - we would highly recommend this place."
- "Was planning on a bit of a golfing trip, decided that I’d be better off booking in the Almond Villa Guest House rather than anywhere else. You can often get rooms in the resorts and that, but I wanted something with a bit more of a personal touch. Really worked out well. Especially the breakfast. A real feast."
- "If you can say one thing about the Ardfern Guest House, it’s that they’re not scrimping on the quality. We had this awesome leather chair in our room. Didn’t need to be there, but what a nice addition. We could say the same about the breakfast. Good range of cooked options, great way to start the day."
- "The hosts Ian and June were terrific! My room on this occasion was comfy and spotless with the breakfast chosen from a list the night before. Everything was fine and i shall return as soon as possible. I believe the new owners are also expert hosts with lots of charm, so looking forward to the hospitality of Rob and Glenda who will be taking over from the guest house next door."
- "A lovely house, full of character, just across the bridge from town. Well decorated and furnished throughout and spotlessly clean, our bedroom was very comfortable and stylish. A superb breakfast was taken in a lovely room which overlooked the garden. Excellent hosting combined with everything else makes this a perfect place to stay. Recommended."
- "Where to start with the Best Western Lovat Hotel? Well, there was loads of parking. The rooms were plenty big enough. The price was decent for the facilities. The staff – especially those on reception – were excellent. Basically, what I’m trying to say is that I liked it. Would visit it again without hesitation."
- "Not sure how you’d stay in this hotel and be anything less than pleased. Room was nice enough, but got the feeling from talking to the staff I met that they were really focused on trying to help your stay be as good as possible. It’s a good attitude to have, meant that we wanted for nothing. I liked that."
Not to be confused with its Australian namesake, Perth is an historic city lying on the banks of the River Tay in the heart of central Scotland. The site of countless battles between Scots and Englishmen over the centuries, Perth has a rich and bloody heritage, and owing to its strategic importance was at one point the most heavily fortified town in Scotland. Evidence of this in the city's buildings and architecture can still be found today.
Perth experienced rapid growth from the 18th Century onwards, and its ideal location made it a perfect transport hub for industry and trade with Dundee, Dunfermline, Stirling and Edinburgh all easily reachable. Whilst its traditional exports such as linen, leather and whisky are no longer produced in such great amounts in the town, it still has a diverse economy with a range of different enterprises across a number of different sectors. The town contains many different shops with high street names alongside independent boutiques.
Perth Theatre, one of two theatres in Perth, has been standing since 1900 and is one of Scotland's oldest and most historic repertory theatres, and after much refurbishment and restoration continues to put on events to this day.
Football is very popular in Perth and the local club St Johnstone regularly attracts thousands of fans to its games. Perth also hosts the Scottish Open Volleyball Tournament, the largest tournament of its kind in the country. All this and easy access to some of the country's most spectacular scenery makes Perth an ideal base for a short break or a longer holiday.
FAQ's about B&B's in Perth
Which Perth B&B's are best for couples?
Which Perth B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Perth?
Which B&B's in Perth are best for families?
What Perth hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Perth offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Perth tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Acer Guest House from £46 * with 2 rooms and a guest review score of 8.9. * Subject to availability.