- "We stayed at the Scotia B&B August and were given a very warm welcome by Suzie. The room was immaculate and well appointed with tea, coffee and biscuits on the hospitality tray. Breakfasts we gigantic which were also freshly cooked by our host with the most who also helped us with info and were given a great local map with places to visit & restaurants etc. Would return and recommend!"
- "This is an excellent guest house, my girlfriend and I spent a couple of nights here and were very impressed. Richard and Joan were fantastic hosts and our room was lovely, spotless and a great bed. Perth was within walking distance and breakfast was absolutely delicious - we would highly recommend this place."
- "We stayed at the Dunallen for 3 nights with our dog in June this year. Frances and Jeanette were very welcoming hosts with great local knowledge and charm who couldn't do too much to help. Our ground floor room was very well appointed and comfy and the breakfasts second to none. Will no doubt return more often and this guest house will be our first choice!"
- "Westview was a brilliant place, it’s based in the heart of the city centre and was the perfect place for my recent trip to Scotland. Douglas was an amazing host and couldn’t have been more helpful. It’s very homely and our bed was lovely with plenty of towels provided and a great power shower. The full Scottish breakfast was excellent!."
- "Was planning on a bit of a golfing trip, decided that I’d be better off booking in the Almond Villa Guest House rather than anywhere else. You can often get rooms in the resorts and that, but I wanted something with a bit more of a personal touch. Really worked out well. Especially the breakfast. A real feast."
- "A great owner who is friendly and considerate, providing clean, well furnished and decorated rooms and an extremely good breakfast. Located a few strides from the town centre, trains and buses a few minutes away You couldn't ask for more, excellent value for money, we would be happy to stay again and can recommend to anyone."
- "The hosts Ian and June were terrific! My room on this occasion was comfy and spotless with the breakfast chosen from a list the night before. Everything was fine and i shall return as soon as possible. I believe the new owners are also expert hosts with lots of charm, so looking forward to the hospitality of Rob and Glenda who will be taking over from the guest house next door."
- "Remarkable how such a nice place can be hidden all the way up in Perth. I’d never have heard about it if it wasn’t for a recommendation. Passing that along now, seeing as there was the clean rooms, the big bathroom, the breakfast, the parking, and all the rest. Certainly a surprise and a very nice one."
Not to be confused with its Australian namesake, Perth is an historic city lying on the banks of the River Tay in the heart of central Scotland. The site of countless battles between Scots and Englishmen over the centuries, Perth has a rich and bloody heritage, and owing to its strategic importance was at one point the most heavily fortified town in Scotland. Evidence of this in the city's buildings and architecture can still be found today.
Perth experienced rapid growth from the 18th Century onwards, and its ideal location made it a perfect transport hub for industry and trade with Dundee, Dunfermline, Stirling and Edinburgh all easily reachable. Whilst its traditional exports such as linen, leather and whisky are no longer produced in such great amounts in the town, it still has a diverse economy with a range of different enterprises across a number of different sectors. The town contains many different shops with high street names alongside independent boutiques.
Perth Theatre, one of two theatres in Perth, has been standing since 1900 and is one of Scotland's oldest and most historic repertory theatres, and after much refurbishment and restoration continues to put on events to this day.
Football is very popular in Perth and the local club St Johnstone regularly attracts thousands of fans to its games. Perth also hosts the Scottish Open Volleyball Tournament, the largest tournament of its kind in the country. All this and easy access to some of the country's most spectacular scenery makes Perth an ideal base for a short break or a longer holiday.
FAQ's about B&B's in Perth
Which Perth B&B's are best for couples?
Which Perth B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Perth?
Which B&B's in Perth are best for families?
What Perth hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Perth offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Perth tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Scotia from £27 * with 6 rooms and a guest review score of 9.5. * Subject to availability.