Birnam, Dunkeld, Scotland Good 7.4
- "Well done to the staff at the Birnam Hotel, thought they did a fantastic job. It’s not often that I come online and leave these sorts of comments, but when people go out of their way to keep you happy, think they deserve a bit of praise. Haven’t even mentioned the parking or the breakfast. Definitely a good vacation."
Dunkeld, Scotland Fabulous 8.6
- "Went to the Dunkeld House Hotel as a means of getting away from work. After a long project, need somewhere that’ll help me take the load off. Wasn’t just all the spa facilities which helped me chill out, but walking along the river banks and having a nice meal. Stuff like that. It was very luxurious."
Dunkeld, Scotland Very Good 8.2
- "I booked myself a room in Dunkeld with the aim of chilling out for the weekend. Mission accomplished, I can say with vigour. Don’t have the space to praise the price, service, breakfast, cleanliness, and all of that other stuff. Content to give it a high mark and leave it at that. Very pleased with it."
Dunkeld, Scotland Superb 9.4
Birnam, Dunkeld, Scotland Exceptional 9.6
- "Ended up staying here a few nights for work purposes and had a really nice stay. My room had been recently refurbished, it was spotless, with a nice flat screen TV and a comfy bed, the ensuite was nice too. The lounge/bar area was cosy and the location was handy -just 2 minutes away from the train station"
Dunkeld, Scotland Superb 9.5
- " The lodges are very nicely located and the site is well maintained. There are only four lodges so it is peaceful, quiet and the views are stunning countryside, we enjoyed some lovely walks. The lodge was lovely, very clean, cosy and comfortable. Donald, the owner, popped by to check that everything was okay. The location is ideal, just a short drive to some nice places of interest. We highly recommend Tayview to all city dwellers, the ideal escape. "
Dunkeld, Scotland Superb 9.5
- " In a stunning location, very tranquil and relaxing, ideal for families, couples or friends. We spent half term there with the children and loved every minute of it. The house was spotlessly clean and comfortable, well equipped with all the essentials for self catering. The weather was a bit miserable but it did not stop us from enjoying the countryside walks and the house was cosy and welcoming on our return. Highly recommended."
Dunkeld, Scotland Good 7.7
Dunkeld, Scotland Good 7.2
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
FAQ's about B&B's in Dunkeld
Which Dunkeld B&B's are best for couples?
Which Dunkeld B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Dunkeld?
Which B&B's in Dunkeld are best for families?
What Dunkeld hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Dunkeld offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Dunkeld tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Birnam Hotel from £36 * with 28 rooms and a guest review score of 7.4. * Subject to availability.
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings