Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.8
Monkton, Prestwick, Scotland Pleasant 6.9
Prestwick, Scotland Fabulous 8.9
- "Can easily offer some advice if you’re in Prestwick. Stay here. I was passing through for business a while back and stopped the night. Have done so a number of times since. Always treated well, always have somewhere to park the car. Eating and sleeping is a joy. Not sure what more there is to say."
Prestwick, Scotland Very Good 8.5
- "Hotel seemed very good value for money, to me at least. The quality in the rooms, the bathroom, and the communal areas was apparent, all of it properly managed and cared for. And comfortable, too, that shouldn’t be forgotten. I stayed during a conference in Prestwick, but would happily stay for pleasure."
- "Struggling to think of anything which might be considered a negative. Even down to having all the cutlery right there and ready to go, it was all fine. Two of us travelled, had a great time in Prestwick. Nearby golf courses are worth the journey, if that’s your sort of thing. Hardly any distance away."
Prestwick, Scotland Superb 9.4
Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.6
- "Think there’s a lot been written about this B&B, might had to re-tread some ground here. Basically, the people running it are exceptional. Really do well to welcome you into the home. Beyond that there’s the cleanliness of the place and the comfort levels. All rather good, the Firhill bed and breakfast makes for a lovely visit."
Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.7
- "Just an overnight stay and an extremely pleasant one, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. The whole place is immaculate, the guest lounge is very inviting and our room was top notch in every way. A delicious breakfast is freshly cooked to order. Located a few minutes from station, shops, restaurants, with great owners and very good value for money. Recommended."
- "What a fantastic stay we had. Linda and David are the nicest people I've ever met. Very, very clean rooms, bathrooms and comfy beds. Breakfast was perfect I think even the most difficult person in terms of food would give an top marks as well. Great experience! We will definitely stay there again."
Prestwick, Scotland Very Good 8.1
- "We chose this hotel because of the location, away from the hustle and bustle but within easy walking distance to everything, and we were not disappointed with our choice. Our room had a lovely sea view and was very comfortable and clean. We enjoyed a drink and chat in the bar before having a good meal. Breakfast was quite a busy time but once seated it was relaxing and good. Overall, very good, we would stay again and recommend to others."
- "Well, if you’re staying at the Premier Inn Ayr/Prestwick Airport Hotel, then you’ve probably got a very clear idea of what you need. For me, it was mostly a comfy bed and a place to park the car. Can heartily say that this was delivered exactly as per spec. And at a very reasonable price. Two thumbs up."
1 of 2 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
FAQ's about B&B's in Prestwick
Which Prestwick B&B's are best for couples?
Which Prestwick B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Prestwick?
Which B&B's in Prestwick are best for families?
What Prestwick hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Prestwick offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Prestwick tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Abbey Cottage Prestwick Airport from £67 * with 3 rooms and a guest review score of 9.8. * Subject to availability.
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings