Monkton, Prestwick, Scotland Pleasant 6.9
Prestwick, Scotland Very Good 8.1
- "We chose this hotel because of the location, away from the hustle and bustle but within easy walking distance to everything, and we were not disappointed with our choice. Our room had a lovely sea view and was very comfortable and clean. We enjoyed a drink and chat in the bar before having a good meal. Breakfast was quite a busy time but once seated it was relaxing and good. Overall, very good, we would stay again and recommend to others."
Prestwick, Scotland Very Good 8.5
- "Hotel seemed very good value for money, to me at least. The quality in the rooms, the bathroom, and the communal areas was apparent, all of it properly managed and cared for. And comfortable, too, that shouldn’t be forgotten. I stayed during a conference in Prestwick, but would happily stay for pleasure."
- "A nice weekend getaway with my husband at this amazing hotel. David and Kate were delightful hosts who couldn’t have been more helpful. Our room was nice with good quality toiletries provided and it’s a good location with just a 10 minute walk into Rothesay town centre. There was an excellent choice of food offered for breakfast."
- "Me & my friends stayed there for a long weekend. It was a very satisfying stay. Anthony who runs this B&B is a very nice and helpful person, he could not do enough for us. Rooms were clean with comfy beds, breakfast, I would say A*. OK, it was not a luxury stay but everything you expected from B&B was there even more. Great value for money. Thank you Anthony."
- "What a fantastic stay we had. Linda and David are the nicest people I've ever met. Very, very clean rooms, bathrooms and comfy beds. Breakfast was perfect I think even the most difficult person in terms of food would give an top marks as well. Great experience! We will definitely stay there again."
Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.7
- "Just an overnight stay and an extremely pleasant one, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. The whole place is immaculate, the guest lounge is very inviting and our room was top notch in every way. A delicious breakfast is freshly cooked to order. Located a few minutes from station, shops, restaurants, with great owners and very good value for money. Recommended."
Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.8
Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.6
- "Think there’s a lot been written about this B&B, might had to re-tread some ground here. Basically, the people running it are exceptional. Really do well to welcome you into the home. Beyond that there’s the cleanliness of the place and the comfort levels. All rather good, the Firhill bed and breakfast makes for a lovely visit."
Prestwick, Scotland Exceptional 9.8
- "Had many good experiences in the Hollies, have to thank them for that. Not often that you find dog friendly places but this one delivered everything I wanted. Close to both the station and the coast, so those of us who arrived by train surely loved it. Can’t think of a better experience I’ve had since."
Prestwick, Scotland Superb 9.4
1 of 2 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
FAQ's about B&B's in Prestwick
Which Prestwick B&B's are best for couples?
Which Prestwick B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Prestwick?
Which B&B's in Prestwick are best for families?
What Prestwick hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Prestwick offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Prestwick tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Adamton Country House Hotel from £27 * with 265 rooms and a guest review score of 6.9. * Subject to availability.
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings