- "I wasn’t actually expecting there to be so much there, thought it was a fairly run of the mill hotel. Much nicer than the standard fare I was expecting, so I was instantly impressed. They managed to keep up my glee all week, thanks to some rock-solid guest care. Really well done to all involved, I say."
- "Found it to be very enjoyable, my sister was quite right to recommend this hotel. It’s a properly managed establishment, which means you can be sure of the cleanliness and the good sheets, as well as a plentiful supply of towels. Also means that you can rely on breakfast to be good. Good value, as well."
- "Perfect for a romantic get away. A beautiful property in lovely grounds, tasteful and stylish throughout. Our room was well equipped, spacious, lovely linens and towels. Breakfast was cooked with good quality organic ingredients. Recommended to anyone looking for an above average week end retreat."
- "All the regular things like having internet available and having somewhere to put the car were appreciated but don’t really tell the story of Gowanbrae. Instead, you’ve really got to try it for yourself. You notice how clean everything is, how soft and welcoming the bed is. It’s a fantastic place to spend a weekend. "
- "Felt impressed by the little things at Dallars B&B. Attention to detail was important, so I’d have to point out now that the entire place was spotless, top to bottom. It was the same story at breakfast, with well-cooked, well-chosen dishes made from local produce. Real thought has gone into this, you can tell."
FAQ's about B&B's in Kilmarnock
How much is it for a B&B in Kilmarnock tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Portmann Hotel from £34 * with 7 rooms and a guest review score of 7.2. * Subject to availability.
Which Kilmarnock B&B's are best for couples?
Which Kilmarnock B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Kilmarnock can be found at The Fenwick Hotel on selected nights.
Which Kilmarnock hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Kilmarnock offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Kilmarnock offer cooked breakfast?
Which hotels in Kilmarnock offer free parking?