Wakefield Fabulous 8.6
- "Stayed in the Holiday Inn Express Wakefield and was quite impressed. Above the standard you’d expect from a chain, especially in terms of the employees’ attitudes. Bedrooms were very clean, though the bed was slightly small than expecting (but still comfy). Bathroom was excellent, spotless and with free toiletries and lots of hot water. Decent amount of storage space too."
Wakefield Very Good 8.3
- "Although I was catching up with mates in Wakefield, gone are the days off kipping on the sofa. Booked into Citilodge as it was close enough to walk from the station and nice and easy to get to the pubs. For a good value overnight stay it was hard to beat. Had booked a bed and breakfast deal, but didn't quite make it down before having to check out."
Wakefield Very Good 8.1
Wakefield Very Good 8.4
Wakefield Good 7.4
Silkwood Park, Wakefield Very Good 8.1
- "Since my last stay and the Hotels refurb, I found all things much improved. The bigger shower, bigger bed and a better breakfast were much needed. The Ramada is just off the M1 and less than 10 mins by car into Wakefield so it was perfect for my business trips on the road. Price wise it was excellent value. A big thumbs up and keep up the good work."
Wakefield Very Good 8.2
- "Stayed here at the start of our little trip around West Yorkshire and decided it was ideal for our last night before heading home. This Holiday Inn is just off the M1 at Jnc40, which enabled us to get back on the road home nice and easily. The service and welcome from the staff was fantastic on both occasions and there was plenty on offer for breakfast."
Wakefield Very Good 8.5
- "Used to pass the Redbeck Motel many a year back, but never had the need to stay before. Time passes and this time a round I was traveling up the A1M and needed a cheap overnight stay. Its about 15-20 mins off the A1 just outside Wakefield, with a good clean room, friendly staff and a cracking breakfast to be had in the morning. So thank you the Redbeck, sorry it took so long to try you out."
Wakefield Superb 9.2
Wakefield Fabulous 9.0
- "A pub with rooms is an apt description. Our room, although dated was comfortable and the bathroom spacious. The emphasis is clearly on the pub and restaurant which couldn't be faulted, breakfast was great and so was the service, there was a good atmosphere. With some tlc in the rooms it would be a great place for a week-end"
Ossett, Wakefield Very Good 8.4
Midgley, Wakefield Very Good 8.4
- "Made for a nice change, waking up with views over a golf course as opposed to a car park. Midgley Lodge was next to a nice sized 9 hole course with rather dated but large rooms. Given the price I paid for bed and breakfast I'll take room size over décor any day. Nice pub next door for evening meals and a drink. Friendly staff at both the Lodge and pub."
Wakefield Pleasant 6.4
- "Recently renovated self-catering apartment, decent choice for longer stays in the city when you need flexible accommodation. Access is behind a gate, so decent security. Parking was an issue, tough to find somewhere to put the car for free. Kitchen is very pleasant, with plenty of working appliances. Wi-fi, too, makes working quite easy. Room for five people, certainly."
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Wakefield are best for couples?
Which Wakefield B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Wakefield?
Which B&B's in Wakefield are best for families?
What Wakefield hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Wakefield offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Wakefield tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Holiday Inn Express Wakefield from £30 * with 69 rooms and a guest review score of 8.6. * Subject to availability.
Wakefield Accommodation Types
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings