Wolverhampton Fabulous 8.7
- "If you asked me to name my favourite place to stay in Wolverhampton, I’d say this place every time. Most people are aware that I’d on the road a lot for work and you get to know the ins and outs of places like this. Always a firm favourite, this one, though. Good blend of reliability, efficiency, cleanliness, and comfort."
City Centre, Wolverhampton Good 7.1
- "Puts you quite close to the centre of Wolverhampton and the bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. They’re a bit impersonal and the décor is a bit ‘corporate’ but you can’t fault it at this price. On the other hand, the staff were nothing but personable and a real credit to the hotel. The low price which is the main thing."
City Centre, Wolverhampton Pleasant 6.3
- "Have got this to say about the Britannia Hotel: they definitely offer a lot of value. I was visiting the town for a bit of a reunion with some college friends, so knew I wasn’t going to need the Ritz. Just a good bed for the night at a good price. This was close to town and the train station. Perfect for me."
City Centre, Wolverhampton Good 7.3
City Centre, Wolverhampton Very Good 8.2
- "The hotel is very ideally placed, that was the thing which first caught my eye. We knew we’d be driving, so being close to the main road (but not too close) and having parking available was essential. Glad to report back that it’s a big success on both counts. Loved the breakfast, too, that was a nice bonus."
City Centre, Wolverhampton Superb 9.3
- "Loved the time we spent in A Park View bed and breakfast. Can see why they chose that name, the sights from our window were pretty impressive. At the same time, the room itself was really a bit special. Cosy and spacious and incredibly well cleaned. You’ve usually got to pay a lot more for these sorts of standards."
City Centre, Wolverhampton Superb 9.1
- "Think I’d start off straight away by awarding this place full marks. Not sure what marking scheme you’re using, but we found this place to be a particularly pleasing choice. Usual expectations – somewhere to park, clean room, and internet access – dealt with wonderfully. Good customer service on top of that."
City Centre, Wolverhampton Superb 9.1
City Centre, Wolverhampton Pleasant 6.7
- "Recently stayed at Oakland on business and I thought it was fine. Lovely welcome from friendly staff. My room was well equipped and had a good supply of refreshments and toiletries. No food served, but a supermarket nearby and a easy walk in the the town of Wolverhampton. Fast free WIFI was reliable and there was plenty of parking. I was happy for the price I paid."
Wolverhampton Good 7.2
- "The Queen Victoria Hotel offered good value. As the price is so low, you miss out on things like a complimentary breakfast and some of the facilities are slightly threadbare. But the room is spacious, there’s a place to park the car, and it’s easy to find. For short trips where you’ll be out most of the time, it’s fine."
Wolverhampton Superb 9.2
City Centre, Wolverhampton Pleasant 7.0
Wolverhampton South, Wolverhampton Good 7.8
- "This would be the first time that I’ve ever stayed in a hotel with a ballroom, I think. Love the way it’s been renovated and restyled over the last few years, looks really nice. Only saw it from the outside before but was a pleasure to actually have a room here for once. Friendly staff, fair play."
Wolverhampton Very Good 8.5
- "Would visit the Mount Hotel again, so think that tells you all you need to know about the sort of trip I had. The original purpose was to visit relatives who live in the area, but think next time we won’t mention it to them. Would be nice to just hang around the grounds, trying the afternoon tea. Wonderful."
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Wolverhampton are best for couples?
Which Wolverhampton B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Wolverhampton?
Which B&B's in Wolverhampton are best for families?
What Wolverhampton hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Wolverhampton offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Wolverhampton tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse from £42 * with 54 rooms and a guest review score of 8.7. * Subject to availability.
Wolverhampton Accommodation Types
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings