- "Helen is a genuine soul keen on pleasing her guests, Leaded Light was a wonderful visit! A relief to feel totally at east as a woman travelling alone. My room was clean and decorated beautifully, buffet options as well as a tailored menu for additional requests that the host cooked, very courteous service! I strongly recommend this place!"
- "One of my favourite things in the world is leaving a positive review on something. In the case of the Holiday Inn Solihull, it’s not something I was expecting to do but still a pleasure. Admittedly I was only there a day and a half, but what I saw in that time was great. The staff, for example, were exemplary."
- "Thought we'd been booked into a small Hotel by work. Turned out to be bigger and better furnished than we thought. As soon as we were quickly booked into our rooms we headed for a nice swim after our drive here. Staff were helpful in recommending places to eat and drink in town. We left the cars in the car park and got a quick cab into Solihull. Breakfast wasn't to early, so we managed a nice lie in before heading off to work. "
- "As we’d hoped, great standard of cleanliness, staff easy to communicate with, room was comfortable with no noise concerns, free parking, decent English breakfast with unlimited tea and coffee. Station Approach was a nice visit, also location is great next to station as you may have guessed. Would recommend."
- "This was only a short over night business trip stay. I was checked in by a informative friendly member of staff. My room was of a good size and had everything needed for a brief stay. The Pool was a handy addition and made for a relaxing end to my day. Location wise its off the Stratford road, so if your coming from the M42 end you have to double back at the roundabout with the handy Costa dive thru' as there is no access from the Northbound side. Would be handy for Birmingham or the NEC."
- "This was a return visit to the Greswolde Arms. I had a clean comfortable room last tie around and a bigger and brighter one this time. Parking is just off the High Street beside the Hotel and there are a few handy restaurants across the road if you fancied eating elsewhere for a change. Stayed on there bed and breakfast deal but did eat out in there side garden one evening. Staff and service were excellent on both visits, will be back again when at the NEC."
- "Perfectly peaceful and relaxing, the accommodation is chalets which are very comfortable and well equipped, everything is of a good standard. Breakfast baskets are supplied and we found it very relaxing to enjoy our breakfast at a leisurely pace in the privacy of our own room, lovely coffee and a cafetiere is supplied as well. A great stay, we will be back for more."
- "I can now announce that the Nuthurst Grange Country House bed and breakfast is one of the best places I’ve stayed in a long, long time. I don’t know what expectations other people have, but these days I need internet access and somewhere to park the care, as well as having the comfortable bed and powerful shower. All boxes ticked. Well done."
- "Stayed here for a business meeting but would happily come back as a guest. The Limes was set in fantastic grounds and it was hard to believe you were near the M42. The food, at dinner and at breakfast was perfectly cooked and was finished by all. Our meeting the following day went smoothly and we were served plenty of tea/coffee and water, with a selection of tasty sandwiches at lunch."
- "Stayed in Ramada Birmingham Solihull for three nights and seemed to have quite a good time. I’m never really sure how you’re meant to judge these places. By the internet and the parking availability? It did have both, to be fair. Mostly I just ask myself: would I happily stay again? And the answer is yes. So I recommend it."
- "Usually stay here on business once or twice a month. Found the staff to be a returning factor to this Premier Inn in Solihull. Have stayed in other hotels but the staff here are just that little bit more welcoming and helpful. Rooms are your standard across the chain type so you get what you pay for when choosing them. Really enjoy there well cooked breakfasts and the town centre isn't to far a walk. Great value if your looking for somewhere to stay if like me you were heading to do the Land Rover Experience."
Unlike some of the surrounding towns and cities such as Coventry, Solihull survived the Second World War largely unscathed, and so much of its historic architecture such as St Alphege's Church remain intact. The historic Stratford upon Avon canal also runs nearby, offering many miles of footpaths and waterways to explore, making it ideal for cyclists and walkers.
Just a few minutes down the road is the LG Arena and National Exhibition Centre, offering world class facilities and hosting some of the most famous acts in the world on a regular basis. Within the town of Solihull itself there's much in the way of entertainment, with a huge range of bars, restaurants and pubs including a 9-screen cinema and an ice rink. For those who prefer to take it easy, there's also several parks and nature reserves in and around the town.
Indeed, the famous Cadbury factory at Bournville is only a few miles down the road, making it a Mecca for chocolate lovers!
Which B&Bs in Solihull are best for couples?
Some of the properties in Solihull for couples are voco St. Johns Solihull, or The Regency Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western. You might also try Village Hotel Solihull which frequently has offers on double rooms.
Which Solihull B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Solihull?
Which B&B's in Solihull are best for families?
What Solihull hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Solihull offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Solihull tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Leaded Light Guest House from £32 * with 3 rooms and a guest review score of 9.0. * Subject to availability.