- "Very well located for all aspects of Stratford plus public transport available to save the problem of parking at busy times. We had a friendly welcome and after checking in we had an excellent lunch. The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was excellent, well cooked and presented. A lovely old building, we enjoyed our short stay. "
- "A very pleasant, well maintained and comfortable hotel just a few minutes walk from Stratford u/o Avon centre. Our room could really not be faulted, although the décor was not to my taste. Food in the restaurant was good, so was breakfast. The public areas were nice, staff were friendly and efficient. We would be happy to stay again."
- "Located close to the train station and a decent walk to most of the attractions. The Guest House is immaculate, our room lovely and containing everything required including toiletries and hairdryer, a well stocked refreshment tray. There is a buffet of continental type breakfast goodies and a good choice of cooked breakfast. A very good stay and we can recommend."
- "Geoff and Carol were friendly hosts at The Queens Head, located walking distance to the town of Stratford Upon Avon. The room was great with the most amazing shower and a good standard bed. Breakfast was tasty and cooked to order, and the pub food was great and reasonably priced. Well worth a visit!"
- "In a good location just a few minutes walk to the centre of Stratford, this is an historic building with a modern interior. We had a friendly welcome on arrival, our room was spacious and comfortable overlooking gardens. We were pleased to find we could use the leisure facilities at the sister hotel. We dined in the Bistro which was enjoyable. Would probably stay again if back in Stratford."
- "The owner is very pleasant and knowledgeable on the area, the location is a longish walk to the centre, ok on a nice weather day, quite close to the train station. Our room was on the small side but fine for a short stay and very clean. Breakfast was perfectly cooked and enjoyable. Good service all round, a nice place to stay."
- "I have stayed in a few 4 star hotels in Stratford and am glad to say have found one which deserves 4. The staff all friendly, attentive and professional, our room spacious and comfortable with every facility required. The public areas were modern and relaxing, breakfast was buffet style with good choices of hot and cold food. Well located within walking distance of everything."
- "A very nice house and a friendly, helpful owner. The location is good, nice and quiet, with parking, just a few minutes walk into Stratford. Our room was spacious, modern and clean with a pleasant garden view, well equipped hospitality tray and a small fridge which contained bottles of water. No breakfast is served but we knew this beforehand. A great place, we couldn't fault anything and would stay again."
Synonymous with Shakespeare and Britain's rich artistic and cultural heritage, Stratford-upon-Avon is one of the most idyllic tourist towns that England has to offer. As the birthplace of the world's most famous playwright, the town is home to a number of attractions that celebrate his work, such as the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, although this historicaly important has so much else to offer too.
Sitting on the banks of the River Avon near to Warwick and Evesham, Stratford upon Avon is home to many historic buildings. Whilst many of these are related to Shakespeare's life and works, some are culturally significant in their own right, and there is plenty of intriguing old architecture to see here.
When not taking in the sights, a stroll down the River Avon can be an excellent way to spend an afternoon, perhaps stopping for a drink or a bite to eat at the many cafes, restaurants and pubs that line the waterside. Such is its reliance on tourism, the town offers plenty of things to do for tourists during the day with independent boutiques to explore alongside high street names, as well as a wealth of evening entertainment. Whether you're taking in one of Shakespeare's plays at the theatre or enjoying a cold pint and a warm welcome in one of the town's many pubs, there's always something to do here.
Which B&Bs in Stratford Upon Avon are best for couples?
Which Stratford Upon Avon B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Stratford Upon Avon can be found at The Villare Hotel on selected nights. as well as Penryn Guest House, ensuite rooms, free parking, breakfast on selected nights.
Which B&B's in Stratford Upon Avon are best for families?
What B&B's in Stratford Upon Avon take group bookings?
There are several places in Stratford Upon Avon that accept group bookings, wedding parties & events.
What is the best value B&B in Stratford Upon Avon tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Mary Arden Inn from £42 * with 11 rooms and a guest review score of 8.1. * Subject to availability.
Which budget hotels in Stratford Upon Avon offer free parking?