- "The Swan is an excellent hotel so the restaurant as well, the breakfast there is out of this world and I do not exaggerate. The location is fantastic with a free car park at the back. Our room was very cozy and clean with a very comfy bed. The staff are wonderful, they made my business stay very much relaxing. Definitely will stay again and recommend to anyone. Maddy"
- "Appreciated the rooms for what they were: low-cost self-catering accommodation suited to long term guests. People working there do the best they can to help, always there if you need them. Showers were clean but hot water was limited. Bed was comfortable, though slightly small. Knew it was a single when booked, however. Decent bedding/sheets. Would stay again."
- "Ended up with a surprisingly good spacious single room, with a walk in shower. I had picked the Norfolk for its location in St. Helier, as it was easy to reach the central bus station by foot, along with the local shops and restaurants. The hotel was a really good relaxing place to be when I wasn't off touring around the Island, which I did by either bike or bus. The breakfasts were good as was the pool bar sandwich."
- "Absolutely fantastic Guest House. The owners Robert and Joanna are very friendly and helpful. The room was spotless and well stocked with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and even sweets!. The breakfast is the best we have had in all the Hotels and Guest houses we have stayed in. Also the evening meal we had was excellent and beautifully presented. We would recommend staying here to anyone visiting Scarborough. "
- "A great pub with rooms well located for the harbour. Staff are really good, nice and friendly, providing good customer service. We chose to eat at the pub although there are plenty of other places around for those who like to walk around. We enjoyed what we had and had a good night. Breakfast also was well cooked and enjoyable. Rooms are clean and comfortable. A very good value stay. "
- "In a lovely location, we were looking for an overnight get-away within a couple of hours driving and found the Bein Inn which suited us perfectly. All the staff were welcoming and friendly and after settling in we went to sit in the comfortable lounge for a drink before dinner. The menu had choices to suit most peoples taste and ours was absolutely delicious with good quality produce. Breakfast also did not disappoint. Our room was very clean and comfortable, just not 5 star. We have definitely found a place we will return to on our get-away from it all moments."
Which B&Bs in Stafford are best for couples?
Some of the properties in Stafford for couples are Bridgewood House, or Best Western Stafford M6-J14 Tillington Hall Hotel. You might also try The Moat House which frequently has offers on double rooms.
Which Stafford B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Stafford?
Which B&B's in Stafford are best for families?
What Stafford hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Stafford offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Stafford tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Days Inn Stafford from £30 * with 40 rooms and a guest review score of 7.2. * Subject to availability.