- "The Keep is central, just a couple of minutes walk to the centre. Our family room was excellent, good décor, spacious and comfortable. A continental breakfast is included which is perfectly adequate, a cooked breakfast is available at a very reasonable charge. Despite being so close to town, it was nice and quiet. The staff were all great. A good value for money stay, we would stay again and recommend to others."
- "Sadly had issues with parking on arrival, hotel advertised parking as a feature but it really isn’t. Not to take away from our experience, though, the rest of our stay was highly pleasant and the staff were very efficient. They recently decorated and we could tell, very sleek and ergonomic designs. Room was lovely and comfortable. Would recommend Globe & Crown I think!"
- "In a good central location with a car park. A restaurant with rooms, and both nicely decorated, spotlessly clean. Service from the staff was friendly and efficient. Food in the restaurant was excellent, we were impressed. Breakfast was also good, continental with good choices and good coffee. A cooked breakfast incurs a charge. Although the décor is good, there are certain elements of the rooms which require a little tlc. A good stay though."
- "A pub with rooms, fine for a short stay. The staff were friendly and welcoming on arrival and proved good local info. The premises are well maintained, rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good but the waitress who was really nice, did struggle to keep on top of things at the busiest times as she was on her own. Just an overnight stay, good value for money, there is a large car park and it is an easy walk to the centre."
- "An excellent hotel with superb service from the staff. The location is a short drive from the town centre and there is a lovely outside area to sit and relax on a nice day. The décor throughout the hotel is good and everywhere is spotlessly clean. Our room was perfect. The breakfast was excellent throughout our short stay. Hats off to everyone, we will be back for more."
- "We had a nice welcome and shown to our chalet which was really nice with a patio area. There was a good atmosphere in the bar and our meal was good. Breakfast in the morning had no fresh fruit but there was a good supply of cereals, juice etc., and a full English. We thought it was good value and would stay again."
- "In a very pretty area, we were very happy with our couple of days here. The pub has lots of character and our evening meal was delicious. Our room was in the old part, spacious and comfortable, breakfast too was excellent and both meals came with good service from the friendly staff. We can recommend without hesitation."
Originally founded by the Romans, Yeovil is a town with a rich and varied past. Famous for its glove-making industry as well as its modern-day links to aerospace and defence, the town is currently undergoing a process of redevelopment to ensure that it is one of Somerset's premier tourist destinations.
The town also possesses a number of listed buildings that still stand today, as well as galleries and museums such as the Yeovil Railway Centre.
Yeovil is also ideal for exploring the rest of Somerset, with nearby Taunton providing plenty of fun tourist attractions, the famous Cheddar Gorge and the historic sites of Glastonbury and Wells all within easy driving distance. A little further afield is Exmoor National Park, where climbers, cyclists and hikers can enjoy the great outdoors at its very best.
Yeovil Town, the local football club, have enjoyed much success in recent years and have significantly raised their profile in the game, as well as that of the town. There is also a well-established athletics club.
The Quedam Shopping Centre contains an array of different shops to explore, from high street names to independent boutiques. Perfect for some retail therapy, and after a hard day there's also plenty of opportunities to relax in one of the coffee shops and pubs, or enjoying some fine dining at one of the town's restaurants.
Which B&Bs in Yeovil are best for couples?
Which Yeovil B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Yeovil?
Which B&B's in Yeovil are best for families?
What Yeovil hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Yeovil offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Yeovil tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Manor Hotel by Greene King Inns from £27 * with 41 rooms and a guest review score of 7.7. * Subject to availability.