- "The PubLove @ The Exmouth Arms, Euston was great fun. Really welcoming in the bar and the rooms. Found the staff to be really helpful and full of good info. Price was reasonable, though the complimentary wi-fi struggled to work in our room. Premium location, right next to St Pancras and Kings Cross. Outstanding cleanliness standards, plus nice bedding."
- "Travelled form Heathrow to Russel Square with no changes and only had a short walk to Generator Hostel. Friendly welcome with helpful staff on duty. Big bar communal area, great for meeting people. Room a bit tiny for us 6 but not the worst hostel we've stayed in. Very good internet connection. So easy to get to sights of London, by walking, bus or underground. Regents Park very good and Camden Town very diverse."
- "A few free things included with the hostel stay, such as internet access, bed linen, and a continental breakfast, as well as walking tours and a discount in the pub. Did have some trouble with internet connectivity, though. It’s on Edgware Road, so getting around the city is pretty easy. Madame Tussads is just up the road as well. Thanks."
- "Will definitely return to the YHA at Earls Court. It was warm welcoming and very clean. Shared room had individual storage cabinets so bring your own lock if staying in shared. Showers were separate but again were nice and clean. Wi -fi worked best in common room, but only needed it to grab a document, so no hassle. There are plenty of local buses at the top of the road plus there was Gloucester Rd and Earls Court tubes all within a few minutes walk. Even walked to the Thames and back which takes you through Chelsea, plenty of shopping and sights to see."
- "Found the St. Christopher's Inn Hostel - London Bridge with ease and thought the experience was brilliant. Price clearly a huge plus point, but the quality provides a lot of value. A simple continental breakfast is included, as is all the bed linen and the towels. Earplugs available, too. Bathrooms were a bit small. The entire building was very clean."
- "A great place to stay and get your bearings if your London bound. Got the Heathrow Express into Paddington then short walk to B&B/Hostel The Pride of Paddington. For the price of most one night stays managed to get 3. Staff were friendly and there were plenty of places to eat and drink nearby including pub downstairs. Travel wise you can choose between getting an Oyster Card to reduce costs or use a contactless card if you have one for the UK. Got my trip here off to a good start."
- "Couldn't believe we lucked out with this hotel. It was only a block away from Temple Underground and the River Thames. We had Somerset House on the doorstop and Covent Garden along with Leicester Square only a short walk away. There was just so much within an easy reach from the Strand Continental that the awesome price for a few nights stay was to good to turn down. Great place for a bargain B&B stay in central London."
Local Towns & Places
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Earls Court
- Hatton Garden
- Hyde Park
- Kings Cross
- Lancaster Gate
- Leicester Square
- Marble Arch
- Notting Hill
- Old Brompton
- Regents Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- St James
- St Johns Wood
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tottenham Court Road
- Tower Bridge
Which London hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in London are best for singles?
What B&B's in London are best for families?
What London hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in London?
Yes, there are several budget B&B's in London with prices from £11 on selected nights. Try Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park or find great value deals at St Christopher‘S Inn Village London Bridge. You can also try St Christopher‘S Inn Oasis London Bridge Female Only
Which hotels in London offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in London tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Publove @ The Exmouth Arms, Euston from £11 * with 10 rooms and a guest review score of 7.2. * Subject to availability.