Watford Fabulous 8.8
- "We were on a family visit to Warner Bros Studios and stayed here at the Jury's Inn. It was less than a 10 minute walk from Watford Junction, so no hassle with wheeled luggage. Plus the shuttle bus for the Studio leaves from the station. Checking in was nice and simple, our room a good size with comfy bed, bath and shower. For breakfast we had the more continental option of pastries etc, all very nice. Would've been easy for a quick trip into London as it was only 15-20 mins away."
Watford Very Good 8.5
- "Preferring to stay in older and smaller Hotels, than large corporate ones, we opted for White House Hotel. We had a friendly welcome on arrival and the staff were all pleasant throughout our stay. Our room was a good size, with a good sized bathroom. Good comfortable bed allowed for good nights rest and breakfast was tasty. Watford Junction allowed us to visit London and Harry Potter with ease."
Watford Pleasant 6.7
Watford Fabulous 8.9
- "Great hotel for the business traveller, I recently stayed for a couple of days and had a pleasant stay. The staff were terrific and my room was comfy, clean and modern. The location was perfect with the train station, shops, pubs and restaurants all nearby. Breakfast was very enjoyable with a good choice available."
Watford Fabulous 8.6
- "Had 2 good trips to Harry Potter and London. Stayed at Holiday Inn just around the corner from Watford Junction. Given location it was excellent value. The room was clean, functional and had a really good shower. Three was the usual good selection of hot and cold options for breakfast. Staff were nice and friendly. Would we go back? - yes."
Watford Good 7.3
- "Southern Cross is great for short stays in the area. Plenty of parking, good customer service, and cheap rooms. Pretty short walk to the station, meant getting into London proper was fairly easy. Rooms were basic but comfortable enough, especially all the beds. For the price, it’s hard to argue. Fresh towels supplied on request."
Watford Very Good 8.1
- "Best breakfast in a long time whilst staying in a Hotel close to the Motorway. Superb welcoming and friendly staff, helped make the stay. If Your a regular Hilton User then not all may be up to the usual standard of other hotels. So go with the idea of it being a place to spend the night with a great breakfast to be had the following day and you wont be disappointed."
Watford Pleasant 6.6
- "Had a relatively long stay due to business at the Mercure Watford. So can happily report a good experience. My double room had plenty of space and a good bath for soaking yourself in. A good full length mirror was much appreciated. There is also a pool and steam room which was perfect for winding down at the end of the day. There was plenty of choices for breakfast, which allowed for some variety during our stay. Easy to get to off the M1."
Watford Fabulous 8.7
- "Booked into Watford Central PI as it easy to get to off the M1 and you could walk to Vicarage Lane. The hotel is nice and new so all in room essentials worked well. Friendly staff made checking in and out a doddle. We all had a good breakfast the day after the match and it filled us all up no problem."
Watford Very Good 8.3
- "Compared to the room rate I was offered at my conference bed and breakfast, this was a nice cheap option. Just East of Watford it was easy to reach of the M1. The bed and breakfast was clean comfortable and my bed very comfortable. Had good internet access so got some last minute work done without any trouble."
Watford Good 7.3
Watford Very Good 8.1
- "Have stayed at all the Premier Inns in Watford now, but keep coming back to this one at Croxley Green. It may not be as modern but the room are large and the bed comfortable. There's a Breyers Fayre for good cheap breakfast, good helpful and friendly staff. Plus it's always nice to get out into some greenery in nearby Rickmansworth after a day in Watford."
Garston, Watford Fabulous 8.6
- "A good all round visit to Premier Inn North. Only stayed the one night whilst heading to Warner Bros Studio. Room had a great shower and very comfortable beds, could have stayed but had to go do the tour. Good value and tasty breakfast, with rather cheery staff, which made for a nice change. Would happily return."
Watford Good 7.6
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Watford are best for couples?
Which Watford B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Watford?
Which B&B's in Watford are best for families?
What Watford hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Watford offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Watford tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Jurys Inn London Watford from £45 * with 216 rooms and a guest review score of 8.8. * Subject to availability.
Watford Accommodation Types
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings