- "Spent 3 nights at Carrington with my wife. Our room was faultlessly clean and homely. Brian and Angeline were very considerate and fetched artificial sweeteners for tea when I requested some. They would always go out of their way to make us happy. Home made marmalade at breakfast was SO good! All the praises for this guest house!"
- "Very good stay at Jacaranda, Jo and Carl were delightful hosts, and the location is excellent, near to the beach and walking distance to Paignton town. Our room was great, had the comfiest bed, good shower and spotless. Superb breakfast, cooked to order, served at a time to suit us. We would not hesitate to return."
- "A really well-run Guest House with no gimmicks, lovely owners keen on customer satisfaction, stayed for 2 nights alone visiting my parents, safe and easy parking available close by, rooms tastefully decorated with all amenities. Small touches like homemade fruitcake given to us on arrival, everything felt genuine and considerate. Would highly recommend!"
- "Very homely welcome from Mike and Fee, constant check-ups and keen service from them, really appreciated. One of the best English breakfasts we’ve had at a Guest House. WiFi was good and location was ideal, the seagulls were a little noisy at night, nothing to be done about that. All in all, cannot fault the Haldon. Would recommend highly."
- "I can’t say enough to credit the owners they were immensely considerate throughout our stay. Came with my wife and 2 kids, our room was of the highest standards, modern and well maintained. Breakfast is out of this world! So many options all of which are fresh. Location in Paignton is excellent, short walk from the station. Would recommend highly!"
- "Stayed at the Cherwood for 3 nights with husband, bed was super comfy and home cooked breakfast was scrumptious. Great location, just around the corner from the beach. If I were to be very nit-picky there was on one occasion with a funny odour coming from the loo, staff came and addressed it immediately and we kept the seat down to be sure. Would re-visit, great value."
- "Very grateful to hosts Richard and Claire for their kind considerations and hilarious energy, kept us in tears! Lovely room with cosy fluffy towels, love it when a bed and breakfast pays attention to little things like that. In relation to cleanliness, faultless! Location great, particularly as we did the Round Robin Steam-train/ferry trip from Paignton to Dartmouth, this was a perfect hub. Definitely recommend!"
- "Inga and Michael were such pleasant hosts! Made our visit stress-free, we felt well taken after. Brilliant location, couple of minutes from beach, 5 minutes to train station. Breakfast reasonably priced and plentiful options. Close to amenities, if you’re into Thai there’s a lovely restaurant a short distance away. Room was great no concerns there. All in all, wonderful stay and would certainly re-visit!"
Whether you're looking for excitement or just want to take it easy, Paignton is a town that caters for holidays of all types. Situated on the picturesque south Devon coastline, this thriving little town is blessed with more than its fair share of sandy beaches, ideal for all sorts of activities from sunbathing to surfing and sailing.
Whilst Paignton was a small fishing village until the mid-19th Century when a new harbour was constructed, it has grown rapidly since then and its economy today is largely geared towards tourism. As such, there is plenty to see and do in and around the local area as well as enjoying the beach. In addition to the varied accommodation options, Paignton also has a wide range of pubs, restaurants and bars in which you can let your hair down.
Paignton contains many examples of Victorian architecture such as Kirkham House, which is open to the public at certain times of year. Paignton Zoo and the Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway are other internationally acclaimed attractions that will appeal to the whole family.
The town is located not far from Dartmoor National Park, providing an excellent opportunity for those who like to get out and about, whether it's hiking, cycling, climbing or simply admiring the tors. Totnes, Torquay and Exeter are also only short distances away and well worth a visit. Paignton is in the heart of the English Riviera and its sheltered location, huge selection of excellent accommodation and typically warm Devonian welcome means that no matter what time of the year, this beautiful part of the country is well worth a visit.
Which B&Bs in Paignton are best for couples?
Which Paignton B&B's are best for singles?
Which B&B's in Paignton are best for families?
What B&B's in Paignton take group bookings?
There are several places in Paignton that accept group bookings, wedding parties & events.
What is the best value B&B in Paignton tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Brampton Guest House from £20 * with 9 rooms and a guest review score of 8.9. * Subject to availability.
Which budget hotels in Paignton offer free parking?